Anyone who knows me, knows that I have been waiting for an operation on my knee. Well I have had it. I thought all was going well and left my ward for home, Once at home 2 hours later I was back in my local hospitol in A+E waiting to see a surgeon, as my leg would not stop bleeding, but he just patched me up again gave me pain killers and a set on crutches. Have you ever tried to use crutches when you have almost no co-ordination, let me tell you it is not easy. Anyway I am getting used to them now, but if you see me you would laugh I am such a sight.
December Daily® 2026 | Boxes Close 9/30/26 + 5 Fun Ideas
-
Just a quick reminder that our box order period for December Daily® closes
on September 30th, 2026!
Once the boxes close shipping will begin shortly aft...
4 days ago

4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I really hope you are making an improvement Cheryl - that is no fun at all!
Ooh, that certainly does look a bit gory! I hope things improve for you soon Cheryl x
oh, ick! Hope that heals quickly Cheryl.
No fun. Hope things heal quick and that there are no more complications!
Post a Comment