Friday 5 November 2010

Happy Birthday Pete

It was Gary's Dad's Birthday Pete,the other day he is now in a home as he is unsafe to be left on his own after falling and breaking his shoulder then a week later falling and breaking the other. He is too old to operate but he is doing fine. Gary sees him every day but with his Birthday the whole family were there and the home had decorated his room with decorations and a balloon so nice of them.



This is the card I made for him with a Whiff of  Joy image and coloured with copic markers, the flowers and ribbons I used were from Angel Crafts,



Not to forget our little Susie dog who just had to get in on the action too, sitting with our youngest niece Natasha don't they look cute together. 


It was also our other nieces Birthday Nattalie on the same day so they always celebrate together every year.

For Nattalie's card I used one of my trusted Mo Manning digital images as it reminds me so much of Nattalie and her friends. I have coloured this in with copic markers and the ribbons and flowers are from my own supplies.

3 comments:

Liberty :) said...

lovely cards and such a sweet thing you did for him!

humel said...

Birthday greetings to Pete and Nattalie :-) And oh, Susie and Natasha look adorable! xx

Rachel Brett said...

Double happy birthday wishes! :)