Thursday 1 October 2009

What colour are you?


What colour are you?, originally uploaded by craftandstash.


The second challenge from Its all about me is what colour are you? I thought to myself this is write up my street, but upon sitting down and actually thinking about this challenge. I realised something, I did not know. I have always said I love pink, and it is my colour but after doing some research on the Internet at Colour Wheel Pro I have realised Yellow is more my colour as I am always optimistic nothing really gets me down and yellow is the colour of sunshine and associated with joy, happiness and intellect. This weeks challenge also has a twist to it and the layout that you design is to be a scrap lift from one of the very talented design team members, so I have chosen Mette blog as I love her take on life, and all her layouts are so full of energy. The lace papers I have chosen are from Creative Imaginations the unusual ribbon flowers are from Pink paislee Captivating and the other flowers are as usual from my favourite online ribbon shop Angel Crafts




What colour are you?, originally uploaded by craftandstash.

2 comments:

Clair said...

I love the smiley badge x

Cheryl said...

I know I do too its cool x