Sunday 21 March 2010

Oodles of Eyelets and brads





I thought these colours just cried out for brads, my nephew was so excited and it shows.







I love this picture of my niece as she look so Angelic just like her !




Just look at the this cheeky little chap. This is the view from the kitchen window, and I swear he new I was there and watching him.



Prompt one of Something from Nothing is to use eyelets, Brads, and metal words. I have so many of these, I did have them all in colour order and very regimental, that was until this class and then I realised that I was not using them as much as I should so I took a leaf out of Shimmelle's book and put them all together in jars, one for brads and one for eyelets. Doing this I must admit I think I will use them more using them in this way.















No comments: