Monday 22 March 2010

To sew or not to sew


That is the question. Only joking I am not going to recite a play or anything don't worry. What it is, I got a major present for Christmas last year my hearts desire a sewing machine. It is gorgeous, I love it. My wonderful fantastic crafty friend Clair gave me a tutorial. Thanks Clair pop over to her blog Obstinate Pursuit as she is planning on doing some fantastic tutorials on all sorts very shortly. The only thing is I have not used it yet as I have not been able to, much to my regret. So my wonderful Giz brought it into our bedroom and put it on our dressing table tonight and I am sitting looking at it. So the reason I am thinking to sew or not to sew is because Something from Nothing has asked us to think about reinventing page protectors. You know those plastic sea through cases that we all use to protect our master pieces of work. So with this in mind, my mind is swimming with what I am going to do, so watch this space.








5 comments:

Clair said...

Remember that I'm available for home tutoring should you need me. I know it's difficult for you at the moment. Talk to you soon lovely lady x

Cheryl said...

aww thanks hun xx

paperpocket said...

Bust that sewing machine out, girl and get your sew on!

xoxo

Pretty Neat Designs said...

sew sew sew!

humel said...

Go for it, hun :-) That's what I did (after the lovely Clair had given me a bit of confidence with her advice and the chance to try out her machine) - now I find myself pulling out the sewing machine all the time, and while it rather hates me for making it stitch through acrylic letters it's coped well with everything I've asked it to do! Have some fun with it :-)