Tuesday 5 April 2011

I'm Back

Well I'm back sorry for the very long absence but a lot of circumstances have caused this disruption, so first of all I must apologise to all my friends out their in blogg world I am trying to visit all your bloggs in turn, but if I have not reached you yet please bear with me and normal service will be resumed as soon as humanly possible. I must say a big thank you to all my amazing blogg friends that sent me well wishes and special thoughts through my absence I love you all so dearly.  

7 comments:

Cheri said...

Cheryl - good to have you back in blogland! Hope you'll be okay to hang around for awhile this time!

Susanne said...

Welcome back - I'll stay tuned.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Welcome back! I hope you're doing well.
Rinda

Rachel Brett said...

Welcome back Cheryl, Hope you are ok :)

Sian said...

I hope you are okay Cheryl - it's lovely to see you!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Hope things are better in your world! :)

humel said...

No apologies required :-) Welcome back - been thinking of you xx