Wednesday 6 April 2011

One Little Word

If you are a follower of the fabulous Ali Edwards you will of heard about One Little Word . This is one word to help to describe your year ahead. I have thought about this so many times whilst following Ali's blog but there has never been a more appropriate  time or descriptive word that describes everything that is going on in my life at the moment and that word for me is CHANGE.

What does change mean? How will it help me in 2011?

Change priorities - Think about my future;

Change my living space - Make my living space more workable;

Become more independent - I can change for me;

Do more exploring - Get out and enjoy life

Concentrate on changing lifestyle habits - Change to more exercise and eating foods that are good for me.

 
Here's to a major change in 2011 - To a new and improved life to live





7 comments:

Clair said...

Hello beautiful! Looking forward to a big catch up where we can discuss all the changes that have happened and speculate on the changes yet to come. Missing you x

Rachel Brett said...

Great word Cheryl, here's to positive change! :)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Cheryl, here's to change ;-) good luck with all you want to achieve. I could do with following suit really!
Anne xx

LME said...

Hi Cheryl just starting my business so I will let you know how it goes.
I did a course with Wirral Biz. Linda

LME said...

Hi Cheryl just started my business took a course with Wirral Bic. Linda

Amy said...

It is lovely to have you back and it sounds as though you have been working hard on your word - I need to keep on track with mine too - not always an easy task!

humel said...

Good for you. Here's to positive changes (and the chance to meet up again soon, I hope xx)