Thursday 31 December 2009

Big apology

Hi fellow bloggers, please do not think I am ignoring you, but I have been ill all over the Christmas period with bronchitis so I have either been in bed or near it. I sound like a chipmunk on helium. Anyway I am still doing my Journal Your Christmas plus all my current challenges, so when I am back on top form and haunting your bloggs again, plus as soon as I am sorted I will be bombarding you with posts if you let me and don't mind.

Anyway hope everyone has had a fantastic Christmas and father Christmas has left all the secret little surprises we all want. I received a sewing machine of my Gary and cant Waite till I can have a play.

2 comments:

humel said...

Oh honey, I'm so sorry to hear that! Having been rubbish at keeping up with blogs lately I hadn't realised :-( Hope you're much better now xx

Cheryl said...

aww thanks Mel x